- Opens and holds the door in full open with the option for a preset period of time or until power is turned off.
- Door opens automatically when triggered by alarm system for air or smoke flow until signal is ceased.
- Overrides all existing activation and keep the door closed until the emergency signal is ceased.
|Latch Assist Mode
- Pulls in the door to assist the lock’s latch engagement when the Door Operator is at closed position.
- Door stops when it detects obstruction when opening or closing.
|Open Delay Mode
- Delay opening of the door when it is needed by the door lock hardware.
|Disable Push Button
- Outside push button is disabled when activated.
|Power Close Mode
- Light amount of power is applied to assist the closing when the door is between 10° and 0° position.
- Detects obstruction presence for when the Door Operator is at open or closed position.
|Push Open Mode
- The operator opens the door to full-open position when manual push force is detected on the door.
- On – Allows signal inputs
- Off – Disables all signal inputs except Ventilation Mode
- Hold Open Mode – Opens and Holds the door in full open.
|Vestibule Delay Mode
- First door and second door opens in sequential order with second door in delay. Delay time of the second door is adjustable.
|Door Closer Mode
- Works as a door closer when electric power is turned off.