Offices, schools, banks, assisted living facilities and other institutions or commercial buildings.
|Stile||• Minimum width 2-15/16" (58.7mm).|
|Certification/Compliance||• Panic devices UL/cUL listed for UL305 and ANSI/BHMA A156.3 Grade 1 Panic Hardware.
• UL/cUL Fire rated for 3-hour Fire Exit Hardware, conforms to UL10C and UBC7-2. Also complies with NFPA 80 Fire doors and windows.
• Exit devices, levers, trims and pulls comply with American Disability Act (ADA) and NFPA 101 life safety code.
|Center Case||• Heavy wrought steel assembly with top and bottom rod adjustors.
• Adjustment accessible through center case after installation.
|Vertical Rods||• 1/2" Square tubing, standard rods accommodate 7' (2134mm) door.
• Top rod length is 36-1/8" (916mm), Bottom rod length is 31-7/8" (807mm) standard.
• Top rod length 48-1/8" (1221mm) is available for 8' (2438mm) door.
• Extension rod available 24" (609mm) for doors ranging between 8' and 10' high. Specify when ordering.
|Top Latch Bolt||• Stainless Steel, Pullman type deadlocking, 5/8" (16mm) throw.|
|Bottom Bolt||• Stainless Steel, Pullman type deadlocking, independent action 5/8" (16mm) throw.
• Round Slide Bolt optional.
Bottom Latch Case
|• 4-1/2" x 2-1/8" x 1-1/2" (114mm x 54mm x 38mm).|
|Door Undercut||1/4” (6mm)|
Top: P/N. 106 (roller type)
Middle: P/N. 106 (roller type)
Bottom: P/N. 227
Top: P/N. 108 (roller type)
Middle: P/N. 108 (roller type)
Bottom: P/N. 227F
|Dogging||• NOT available on Fire Exit Hardware.
• Dogging options available for LD, CD, ED (ELR).
• Flat/Hex key dogging standard.
|Fasteners||• Machine screws and wood screws are furnished standard.|
|Sex Bolts (SNB)||• Required when used with wood, composite or non-reinforced hollow metal doors.
For Exit Only device, specify 2-1024 SNB (No. 10-24) and 6-4120 SNB (No. 1/4-20).
For device with trim, specify 2-1024 SNB (No. 10-24) and 4-4120 SNB (No. 1/4-20).
|Electric Functions||Can be interfaced with building security systems:
• AL Alarm Exit
• DE Delayed Egress Device
• ELR Electric Latch Retraction
• LM Latch Bolt Monitoring
• RX Request to Exit
• SS Signal Switch
|Device Centerline from Finished Floor||• 39-5/8" (1006mm).|
|Fire Bolt (LBR)||• Available for door openings up to 8' wide x 10' high. Specify suffix "LBR".
• Fire bolt is heat activated - used in less bottom rod (LBR) option for fire exit devices.
|Handing||• 500 Series Trim field reversible.
• Device non-handed.
• Specify handing for 400 Series trim when ordering.
|Cylinders||• NOT furnished standard, specify when required.|
|Trim||• The device and trim are sold separately, easy to mix and match.|
I-TEK Metal Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
Copyright© 2022 – I-TEK Metal Manufacturing. All rights reserved.