Offices, schools, banks, assisted living facilities and other institutions or commercial buildings.
|Certification/Compliance||• Panic devices UL/cUL listed for UL305 and ANSI/BHMA A156.3-2014 Grade 1 Panic Hardware.
• UL/cUL Fire rated for 3-hour Fire Exit Hardware, conforms to UL10C and UBC7-2. Also complies with NFPA 80 Fire doors and windows.
• Exit devices, levers, trims and pulls comply with American Disability Act (ADA) and NFPA 101 life safety code.
|Center Case||• Universal center case, heavy wrought steel and sintered metal parts.
• Device functions are determined by adaptation with type of trim.
P/N. 106Z (roller type)
P/N. 108 (roller type)
|Dogging||• NOT available on Fire Exit Hardware.
• Dogging options available for LD, CD, ED (ELR).
• Flat/Hex key dogging standard.
|Fasteners||• Machine screws and wood screws are furnished standard.|
|Sex Bolts (SNB)||• Required when used with wood, composite or non-reinforced hollow metal doors.
For Exit Only device, specify 8-1024 SNB (No. 10-24).
For device with trim, specify 2-1024 SNB (No. 10-24).
|Electric Functions||Can be interfaced with building security systems:
• AL Alarm Exit
• DE Delayed Egress Device
• ELR Electric Latch Retraction
• LM Latch Bolt Monitoring
• RX Request to Exit
• SS Signal Switch
|Device Centerline from Finished Floor||• 39-5/8” (1006mm)|
|LatchBolt||• Stainless Steel, deadlocking, 3/4" (19mm) throw.|
|Handing||• Trim field reversible.
• Device non-handed except for Double Cylinder option. For Double Cylinder, specify handing when required.
|Cylinders||• NOT furnished standard, specify when required.|
|Trim||• The device and trim are sold separately, easy to mix and match.|
I-TEK Metal Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
Copyright© 2020 – I-TEK Metal Manufacturing. All rights reserved.